Norfolk Moths now provisionally supports the iRecord recording system.
All moth records entered into iRecord will be amalgamated with the Norfolk Moths database (NOLA) annually*.
All verified records added to the Norfolk County Database. Please read our Data Policy
- Priority is given to the Norfolk Moths Online Recorder, please Do Not use both online systems.
- Occasional notable/migrant records entered into both systems are acceptable. Please add notables to Norfolk Moths directly to fuel the latest records feed. Duplicate iRecord records will be removed from NOLA.
- iRecord gives only two Stage options, please select either Adult or Pre-Adult for each record.
- iRecord had no Method selection(!) Please add method to the comment box e.g.: MV Trap, Day Obs, Field Obs etc
- Photos entered in iRecord are not transferred automatically.
- Please avoid editing/deleting records on iRecord. Changes will not be reflected in records already on NOLA. Contact us if changes are needed.
- For reference, iRecord record key will be duplicated in NOLA.